Tuesday 28 January 2014

My new bag

In year 6 Saturn and Jupiter we have been doing some sewing and we are really enjoying it. Our teachers have asked us to bring in some of our old clothes that don't fit us anymore or Maybe some of your parents clothes but don't bring them without your parents permission. So I went through my wardrobe and I found some old shorts that don't fit me any more and I thought I could make a bag out of them. So I brought them to school the next day and started making a bag. First of all I had to sew the bottom of the leg bits and then I could add some things to it. Then I got some pink felt and cut out an L shape and sewed it on. I also brought in an old jumpsuit and made a handle out of it and sewed It on so I told my teacher and she put it on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment