Thursday 26 February 2015

Andy Barrow's visit to Upland Primary School

His visit was inspirational to not only me but many of my fellow classmates especially how he got to the Olympics  after a tragic life changing accident that occurred during a game of rugby. He was explaining in full detail  how important a healthy diet can be and how too much sugar is extremely bad as well as we should be drinking plenty of clean water and not harmful energy drinks to keep us hydrated during excise.  He told us how long he had to train per-day. We were very lucky to experience this amazing man at our school. I hope I get to see him agin later in life!!

2 comments:

  1. Andy Barrow came into our school for a speech about healthy eating and drinking less fizzy drinks and more water. He has inspired me to do that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I really enjoyed Andy Barrows visit it was fun and I really enjoyed the games! :)

    ReplyDelete